• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

S I Cerakote?

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
I noticed that they have Cerakote Fuel Cell's on the Canadian site ...

Anyone have any experience with this coating?

Is it worth it?

Im looking at ACU green with grey lenses (102$) ...

the coating is awesome have had alot done, it is a basically indestructible finish.
http://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/testing/
but if you have some fuel cells you can have them done in the colors you like for around 35.00usd.
it is a great finish and has a very cool look,and really stands out. i get a ton of compliments on the ones i have had done.
there are a few different threads on cerakote on the forum too.

Cerakote really interests me ... but i don't have a pair id like to have it done to ... because i love every pair i have.

It's not cheaper to buy new ones and get them done either, because Oakley anything is USELESSLY more expensive (185$ vs 150$ for Commit SQ) in Canada. We aren't eligible to order from Oakley USA or the Vault ... my american mailing address is coming to its yearly end very soon...so shipping anything involves duty and taxes and all that jazz ... :(

Ima try on some Fuel Cells tomorrow and see if they're my style ... they look Gascan-like but rounder ...

I like the look of them, especially since they're kinda rare since SI access is limited...

Latest Posts

Back