• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

S.I. Matte Black Or S.I. Multicam Fives Squared??

S.I. Fives Squared; Matte Black or Multicam??

• Total voters
Poll is showing 5-2 for multicams. I should be able to try both on next month and I am leaning towards to fun multicams. Thanks for the replies everyone.

Multicam continues to lead at 6-2 in the voting poll. I have my black Crankcases so will probably go with multicam. Black would be more suitable to use for work but I could just wear my rootbeer Fives Squared if I keep them, and continue to use my Ray-Bans.

I finally sold my rootbeer Fives Squared and a a pair of Crankcases so I'm ready to buy. I found out that the multicam Fives Squared do not have the rubber nose pieces but the matte black Fives do. This I a deal breaker for me so looks like matte black is going to be the winner. I am also considering a pair of SI Straight Jackets.
149---SI-Straight-jacket-750x350_zps8cf971da.jpg

Matte Black I and I love my matte black SJ's grab em while u can I put Black iridium in mine and I think now they r sold that way on site... cant go wrong but if u have SI access not sure may only b grey lenses... people may think Black is boring but matte Black frames r still my favorite with matte RB and matte grey and Brown smoke in there somewhere and if its not boring to u who cares what people think

Back