• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

S.I. Straight Jackets, Watch Vault, Med & Large Soft Vault

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
I received a nice package today with my Standard Issue Straight Jackets, watch soft vault, medium soft vault, and large soft vault. I am impressed with all items and had to share.

The medium soft vault is bigger than I expected. I purchased it for my wife to use with her Fives Squared but, surprisingly, the Straight Jackets fit well inside. Its a tighter fit with the Straight Jackets inside their microfiber bag but still enough room.

The watch vault is perfect for my Samsung Galaxy Gear watch and I might have to order another for my other watches.

I tried the Straight Jackets when I purchased my Crankcases but I preferred the look of the Crankcases at the time (or at least my wife told me they looked better o_O). The Straight Jackets are much more comfortable with the unobtanium nose and ear pieces so the Crankcases were sold and the amount I got for them paid for these new shades. The S.I. microfiber bag was an added bonus that I never thought about until I opened the box. I think these Straight Jackets will be my everyday sunglasses. Thanks for looking :cool-20:.
unnamed28_zps866d146b.jpg

unnamed16_zps51dcedca.jpg

unnamed17_zps6010f710.jpg

Last edited:
I like to use the watch vault. It holds the watch better than just laying it in the box or where ever. The SI micro bag is a cool looking one.

I have a Trintec GMT watch I use for flying and Tag Heuer that could both use everyday cases so I think I will order two more watch vaults, plus another medium soft vault because I am so impressed with its size. Great job on the cases Oakley :grin:

I should have picked a watch vault up while I was at the store but I got some other stuff inside. Thank you!