• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

S-works' latest acquisitions

S-works

奥克利专家
Singapore
hey all... been kinda busy lately with work :( ... haven't been posting much, so here's an update of my recent purchases...

Tron Pit Boss... I've been procrastinating over this pair for the longest time... finally pulled the trigger

img1442dw.jpg

couple of JPM Gascan frames... fitted them 3D lenses from my TF3 and Tron Gascans

img1440mw.jpg

new lenses for an old frame... Titanium Iridium Polarized

img1438vw.jpg

GREAT adds bro!
i like the PitBoss and the Gascans...
i´m not a huge fan from the Half Jackets but the camo version is cool!
congrats for the pick ups.

hey man, i heard that due to lens alignment and stuff, that once you swap out the 3D-HDO lenses from their original orbitals, they won't work as good, or work at all anymore. i hope it isn't true in your case yeah? that's y most people suggest swapping the earstems instead of the lenses out of the 3D pairs, to preserve the 3D lenses and their effect. =)

Thanks guys! I've been on the fence about Pit Bosses for awhile... couldn't justify its price for O-matter with just some Ti plates slapped on. But in the end, i caved, and Phew!... they fit well on my big head!! :p So i guess i was lucky to fall on the right side of the fence after all... :)

@ Oakley_Sight: yeah... it was indeed a good choice :) great addition u got with the 24K Plates too

@ Jono: haven't tried it... will update once i do... Hope it works...

hmmm
my girl don´t like these. . .
but still a nice add to any artist collection!

Latest Posts

Back