• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sad Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 13416
  • Start date
it was a matter of time to be sure. Even the watch repair guy who i had some run ins with deserved better!

Every time i went to HQ everyone was nice. would have liked to get a tour of the place..

Honestly its sad news for all of us.

So much for investing in apparel. Looks like they're withdrawing from that move? That being said, I can't judge the forecast on eyewear quality. Optimistic side would be hopeful of more focus. Flip side would be less manpower.

End of the day, it does suck for people to lose their jobs. Finding a similar job would probably be within the Lux family still.

Very sad. Always liked Oakley and their products. I hope they survive this and hope those affected get back on their feet.

Well, this **is** the same company that rolled out the Madman and Badman...

You knew it was a sinking ship...

So much for investing in apparel. Looks like they're withdrawing from that move? That being said, I can't judge the forecast on eyewear quality. Optimistic side would be hopeful of more focus. Flip side would be less manpower.

Looks like "streamlining" apparel means expensive as sh!t. Just went to a store today to find shorts and tights that just released for $200 dollars. Nothing special, just shorts and tights to workout in that was more expensive than 3/4 of the eyewear on the wall. Oops, sorry it has reflective lettering lol :headbang:

Looks like "streamlining" apparel means expensive as sh!t. Just went to a store today to find shorts and tights that just released for $200 dollars. Nothing special, just shorts and tights to workout in that was more expensive than 3/4 of the eyewear on the wall. Oops, sorry it has reflective lettering lol :headbang:
I just posted just to laugh because you got Tom as your avatar :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back