• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sad Jersey Guy

TRoc

Oakley Beginner
How's it going friends
Long time lurker here. Lost my trusty/soulmate pair of Half Jacket 2.0s with prescription VR28 lenses yesterday and I am so down. So down. And mad. We did everything together. I had tried so many pairs before I decided on them. Now I have to get a new pair and I don't want to. Hopefully being here will help bring me up.

Here's to you, my eye protectors.
:drinks:

How's it going friends
Long time lurker here. Lost my trusty/soulmate pair of Half Jacket 2.0s with prescription VR28 lenses yesterday and I am so down. So down. And mad. We did everything together. I had tried so many pairs before I decided on them. Now I have to get a new pair and I don't want to. Hopefully being here will help bring me up.

Welcome bro! Enjoy the community!

How's it going friends

Sorry to hear about your Half Jacket. I'm sure you'll find a worthy replacement soon. Welcome to the Oakley Forum! :drinks:

Back