1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hiofficr87

hiofficr87 Oakley Beginner

What is the best/safest way to display my collection, i have been working on my collection since i was 18 (i am currently 25) and i currently have them sitting on a Rotating open display...my drawback with this is EVERYTHING gets so darn dusty and people like to come in and TOUCH :mad:...I want to show them off and also keep them clean and not in peoples paws...I assume a "cube" would be to small for my collection which is about 70 pairs

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

You will probably need at least 1 double wide for 70 pairs. Really depends on how you like to display your stuff.

3. OakleyGuru379

I actually keep all my pairs in their bags in a dresser. I like to display them by wearing them.

4. hiofficr87

I do that also..LOL just cant wear them all at once...not to mention it will be a good addition to my man cave....when i get one

5. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

Really agree here, if you don't want people touchin' your stuff, lock it up. Also, with a couple of Oakley display props/stands/signage, cases look freakin awesome! Even if it's an Ikea case (y)

6. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I am currently using two Ikea detolf cases. At least untill I can get a real Oakley one. I feel that being inside a enclosed glass case is the safest way.

7. hiofficr87

I have seen them..they seem pretty sturdy...I was ultimately looking for a wall mount option but i dont even know where to begin

8. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

i believe there was someone but i cant remember who it was, started with an ikea case. it does the job, plus you can use it to display other stuff when you do get that oakley display down the the track. also ikea used to have a wall mount case but im not sure if they still sell that or not.

9. OakleyGuru379

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

If you're at 70 pairs if you can grab a single wide case somehow or something like it that locks you're perfect. You'll fit A LOT more in the case if you can find some triple tiered stands which pretty much make it look nicer too.