1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD out

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Not for nothing........Thats a little pricey for belts you can still purchse from a vault for $10.00, I got 4 of them..... Now if you had the red or gold, which are the hardest to find, you might get lucky, IMO

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    because of you, this stuff becomes rare...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yet again you can't get them over here no more i don't mind paying money for things but i can't see myself pay that much for this belt

Thanks for the post thou

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Because of me ? How do you justify that?

I mean seriously, I don't raise the price. They are still availale. There not extinct, or even hard to get. I am sure there are some members on here that would agree. Its not like the clear bob head you are selling, which is a rare display piece that was never offered to the public for sale. Even at $750.00, that is a hard price especially when they have sold for less on Ebay.