• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

San Fran

Currently on a plane to San Fran. I plan I going to the store there. Anyone ever been? Is it any good?

Stop txting and flying. Ya might hit something. :)

Ive never been there but plan on hitting HQ next month for a whole day.

DO a 10 hour road trip and drive to the O headquarters while you are in cali you wont be dissapointed :), ive been to the O store in SF its a pretty nice one although i also have one like 15 minutes from me in san jose that is in a really high end retail area so that 1 is extra spiffy.

It's the "flagship" of The Bay Area, but with many Oakley stores in our area (3 O-stores, 2 Vaults) there's not much of a difference from the other O-stores. They do carry the most on hand eyewear stock of all the stores, not by very much though. That's also the most likely place to find signature/elite stuff, but the other stores carry the high end items as well. The other 2 O-stores in the bay area (and even the Vaults) are not too shabby themselves. I can usually find what I need at the other O-stores since they are in places where there is actually parking and easy access and only go to SF if I'm doing a day trip for an entire day of SF shopping/sight seeing, or if SF is my last option in what I'm trying to track down. They do definitely carry more apparel than the other 2 O-stores, although the place that has the most apparel and the best deals for apparel is the Vault in Milpitas, SF probably has the new stuff though.

Its a big store a lot of stuff. I dont think there is any san fran related products. Just the mlb giants flaks thats it. I live in sacramento so i go there a lot. Enjoy your stay there!!!

Latest Posts

Back