• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sand/Blue Flying Tiger Gascan

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
Hey guys... just scored a pair of Flying Tiger Gascans with the original box, bag and collectors pin. I haven't seen them on eBay in a while and was just wondering if they were more or less rare than the black/yellow ones. I'm working on pics but I literally just got them today and haven't had a chance to take pics

Hey guys... just scored a pair of Flying Tiger Gascans with the original box, bag and collectors pin. I haven't seen them on eBay in a while and was just wondering if they were more or less rare than the black/yellow ones. I'm working on pics but I literally just got them today and haven't had a chance to take pics

Nice score!!! I picked up a pair from a buddy a couple years ago for $50.00 BNIB everything included....I have noticed in the past that the black/yellow seemed to be a little more expensive, but as time goes by they will eventually go up in price....

I only own one pair of Gascans...the TF3 ones. I am mainly into holbrooks/frogs and have the occasional sports ones so I don't want to start a new addiction and start collecting gascans! Those black flying tiger sunnies are real nice though.

So what is the going rate for Flying Tiger Gascans these days, both white/blue and black/yellow?

Back