1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

Hey guys... just scored a pair of Flying Tiger Gascans with the original box, bag and collectors pin. I haven't seen them on eBay in a while and was just wondering if they were more or less rare than the black/yellow ones. I'm working on pics but I literally just got them today and haven't had a chance to take pics

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Nice score!!! I picked up a pair from a buddy a couple years ago for $50.00 BNIB everything included....I have noticed in the past that the black/yellow seemed to be a little more expensive, but as time goes by they will eventually go up in price....

3. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Good score, hold on to them and grab the Black set also if you can...

4. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

Saw a Black one on eBay just now... Go check it out....

5. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

I only own one pair of Gascans...the TF3 ones. I am mainly into holbrooks/frogs and have the occasional sports ones so I don't want to start a new addiction and start collecting gascans! Those black flying tiger sunnies are real nice though.

6. Kaduku

Kaduku Oakley Beginner

I actually fly with those glasses during sunny days because the bronze lenses are perfect. Got my complex aircraft endorsement wearing those bad boys

7. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

So what is the going rate for Flying Tiger Gascans these days, both white/blue and black/yellow?