• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Santa Was Good To Me This Year!

Damn dude. thats crazy!

Haha yea I never planned on getting the turquoise frogs but when I saw them I really liked them but I had no money so that day when I went to lunch with my mom when she got back to the office she called the store and asked them to hold them. And they had to keep it a secret from me that she had bought them. The echleons I was supposed be paying off monthly at the same store but my sister talked to my dad and he went to the store and payed them off for me. I was very happy yesterday morning :)

Oh and I didn't get this on Christmas but I got it this month and never put up pictures. I got a pair of livestong jawbones

IMAG0151.jpg

Haha yea I never planned on getting the turquoise frogs but when I saw them I really liked them but I had no money so that day when I went to lunch with my mom when she got back to the office she called the store and asked them to hold them. And they had to keep it a secret from me that she had bought them. The echleons I was supposed be paying off monthly at the same store but my sister talked to my dad and he went to the store and payed them off for me. I was very happy yesterday morning :)

My mom and i are in awe of this pair! Since she looked at them last year when they came out she always wanted me to get them hoping they would be too "girly" so that she could get them as hand-me-downs..lol but i love these! Awesome bro!

My mom and i are in awe of this pair! Since she looked at them last year when they came out she always wanted me to get them hoping they would be too "girly" so that she could get them as hand-me-downs..lol but i love these! Awesome bro!

Haha same with me but with my sister not my mom. How come we have never seen Pictures of your collection Kyle?

Will get to it tomorrow..im too lazy to make one of those accounts to upload. Any sit preferred? Imageshack or Photobucket?

I personally use photobucket because I take my pictures with my phone and my upload them straight from there. Pluss they have a iPad app I can use when I'm on the forum to get the links for my pictures.

Back