1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

I decided to type sapphire iridium into google to try and get some more info on the holbrook that is supposed to come out at some point. I came across this site that has all of the new frame colors and lens combos for the enduro. Ive been very curious as to what some of the colorways would look like i.e. "matte moss" and "sepia" or "matte sky" and now most of my questions have been answered. Im digging the sapphire iridium, after all, blue is my favorite color :rolleyes:

http://www.atozeyewear.com/OAKLEY-O...-REZy4q7KmXjrlsr_D6n3Zt6EuS1aY7PsuBoCydvw_wcB

Patient_Cero and ericforman like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Nice find!

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Some fun colors.

4. Mr X Metal

Mr X Metal Oakley Enthusiast

Sapphire iridium? I've never heard of it. Looks cool though.

How is it that this random site has them in stock if they aren't released yet?

5. patrick1242

patrick1242 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I'm with you on that one. I took a quick look on o-review and they have the frame colours and lenses listed, however no pictures. I wonder if this website created those images themselves or if they have some sort of advanced access to the photos (I doubt it)

http://www.o-review.com/database_detail_model.php?ID=3848&table_name=
    http://www.o-review.com/database_detail_colorway.php?ID=8039&table_name=glasses

6. ericforman

ericforman Oakley Expert

A lot of those frames remind me of the Summit series Frogskins, but I dont know if they would really look good on Holbrooks though

7. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Someone posted this on FB no pics thou just info of what he heard is coming

8. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

I saw all the pics yesterday in a book at the store. They're accurate. The blue and sapphire brook looks just like the enduro. They said the sapphire is supposed to be as blue as the jade is green.

9. Dennis82

Dennis82 Oakley Beginner

Looks great but that price is insane.

10. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

This company appears to be selling them $80 over MSRP, and lists the retail price close to $300........ Their polarized lens version is the same price as the standard lens. Sounds like this is the type of company you want to steer clear of.......