• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Scalpel Box, Eyekon Lenses For O-Matter XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Cleaning house on a couple Oakley related items I don't need/use any more. Prices are firm on everything, and also include shipping costs in CONUS. I accept PayPal only, please add the standard 4% if not paying via gift or some other method that doesn't involve fees being collected. Thanks for looking, PM me if interested.

First up is the box for a pair of Scalpel. It isn't in mint condition but it isn't trashed either. A seller on eBay just happened to send me a pair of shades in this box since they didn't have the matching box for my pair and I have no use for it. Its in good shape over all, some creases here and there and it looks like it may have been squished a little when it got shipped to me, but still structurally sound. The colorway it matches is for Matte White/Black Iridium as seen below. Asking $10 shipped since that's what I paid to get the proper box for the pair this came with.

20130402230449.jpg

20130402230434.jpg

Up next are two sets of Eyekon lenses for the O-Matter XX frames. These are for the vintage XX, not the 2012 re-release. Some of you may remember these from my review when I first bought them. They aren't a perfect fit but they do fit securely in the frames. Both lenses still look as perfect as the day I got them to my eyes but since they've been mounted and cleaned a couple times each lets call them 8.5-9/10 just to be on the safe side. If you check the website these go for $37.95 new. I bought them on sale and I'm taking a slight loss on them.

Boxes say Eyecandy Lenses, same company as Eyekon, purchased from eyekonlenses.com
20130402230412.jpg

Bronze Alloy (Gold Iridium) Polarized- $20 shipped

20130402225038.jpg

20130402225105.jpg

Black Chrome (Black Iridium) Polarized- $20 Shipped

20130402225849.jpg

20130402225701.jpg

Pic of the Black Chrome mounted in a frame-

20130402225416.jpg

If you search the site I'm sure you can find my review of these lenses for more details about the fit and quality of them, and more pictures as well. They aren't OEM lenses but they are very usable and the clarity is better than some other aftermarket lenses I've seen, but not quite up to OEM standards. Whether you are buying to use them or just display them in frames they will work just fine.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bronze lenses sold!

I know this is really old. Scalpel Box still available? Trying to piece together a full set for my matte white with black iridium Scalpel. Got any extra paperwork to go with it by chance?

Username Hidden said:
I know this is really old. Scalpel Box still available? Trying to piece together a full set for my matte white with black iridium Scalpel. Got any extra paperwork to go with it by chance?
He's no longer a forum member at all.

Threads after being so old should be deleted :p

Darn! I wanted that box too! Oh well...moving on.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

He still sells on ebay, click the link and contact him, he may still have it.

Links are removed and dead from eBay unless I'm missing something?

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Oh snap. Well his eBay name is the same so you can find him that way.