• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scalpel Ear Socks and Replacement Parts

1. You high jacked a tread

2. Your English is fine

3. You need to do things the correct way and post a "WTB" post if your looking for something.

4. Your chances of anyone mailing you anything are pretty slim since any mail that's sent to Brazil tends to get lost and the shipper gets screwed because packages never get to the recipient.

5. And I'm not sure what your referring to when you state "these kinds of people". If you don't like the forum or the people then you should move on.

There, I hope I educated you.

So, I think I will not have any problems about shipping because I have a U.S address.
I'll open a "WTB" post.

Thank you and best regards.

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum. My husband has a pair of the black and yellow Scalpel Oakley Sunglasses. I called Oakley, and I'm sure you all know, there are no replacement parts for the Scalpel.

So, my question is..... does anyone know where I can get the socks or is there any socks from a different model that works. He loves these glasses and I'm at a loss.

Thanks for your help!!

Hi there, Im glad you had luck finding Scalpel earsocks. I’m having same problem finding source for Scalpel earsocks ..did you ever find out if earsocks from another model could fit? Or be modded to fit? It’s sad to have my favorite oakleys not worn just because accountants at Oakley decide to discontinue providing parts for them. Cheers.

I might have a couple sets, I just moved and most stuff is still packed away, but I’ll start unpacking and see if I have them. PM me what your looking for.

CyclerDoug...do you happen to have any spare replacement arms for the Oakley scalpel? I have a pair and I cracked one of my arms. Black color.

Good evening Shelby, I saw your thread and was wondering if you were able to find any Scalpel earsocks and if so, where. I am trying to find some for myself and haven't had any luck yet. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Kevin

If you cant find any and want to give up, dont give up :grin:
You can easily make Ducati or Livestrong !!

Plasti dip.jpg

Back