1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I need a dam double wide i have no room for more glasses so these have to go =(

Selling my Scalpels, they are Dark Grey w/ + Red Iridium they are 10/10 condition and will come with a 2nd set of Ice Iridium lenses (used most of the time) both of the lenses have no scratches. ASKING $120 for the set will come with Original box/Bag and Ice Lenses

Scalpels And Gen 1 Oil Drums - IMG_20130907_102825_975_zps20738fc3.jpg

2nd up is a pair of Gen 1 Olive Green Oil Drums w/ Black Irid lenses. Frame has a few micro scratches from typical use but they are not noticeable unless you are really looking, Lenses are perfect with no scratches.
    ASKING $90 they will come in a generic Oakley box i have lying around as well as a microfiber bag.

Scalpels And Gen 1 Oil Drums - IMG_20130907_103018_451_zps0e229096.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    DAMN, I need those scalpels, someone but my DOGS....................:aggressive:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP