• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scatter Skull Small Metal Icon - Value?

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I was searching through some old boxes and found this piece I forgot I even had. It is a metal icon sticker in the Scatter Skull design. I believe they were offered in 1.5" (small) and 3" (large) sizes, this is the smaller one. Never applied, still has the sticky side backing paper. Silver in finish, it's in mint condition. I've seen a few on eBay but from years ago. I believe this thing is over 5-7 years old.

Here is mine:
2n87zwg.jpg

Other members pics:
image-jpg.134607.jpg

The larger black 1 sold for $32 this morning on the Bay.
I was not convinced to go that high but have been on the lookout for some time now.
If you are planning to unload, I'd be interested :)

Just be careful with those, I used to stick them on the back of my car (for a suave look), but after a couple car washes I noticed the bottom right "leg" starts to come off. One day I simply found the leg missing. I ended up buying around 3 or 4 of the large size skulls, but they never lasted more than a couple of months. So if you are going to stick them somewhere, be sure it is a place where they don't get touched a lot.

Back