1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just acquired these but they are not what i want and trying to get my hands on something else of immense value to me. They are completely legit with the neon yellow SKU# and everything. I checked it in my store. I am throwing in a box because unfortunately these had none and of course the trade mark bag and all other materials. looking to get 200 because the lenses are perfect and so are the frames. Let me know. The box has a polished rootbeer sku sticker on it because thats all i have. Its that or a DE box. Again let me know.

PICS POSTED BELOW!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Out of curiosity what is the SKU number?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SKU 03-200 ran this when i bought them and are neon yellow in the system.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    200 is a steal for these. Too bad the days of me rocking loud colours are over. Ha!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya exactly got them from someone who didn't know what they had thus the low price. Hooking the community up! Someone needs these i know it now's their chance

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Please post pics so members don't have to email you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone has been PMd

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%