• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Schooled

ECUOakley

Oakley Beginner
Queen City
So I am a student teacher teaching World History. In my classes I have several students who insist that their Costa's are better then my Oakley's. So today I ended class 10 minutes early so I could school the little kiddies and tell them whats up.

LOL! Good job!!! The kids nowadays need to know about Oakley and IT'S history! Pop quiz next week!!!

haha no....most of them are country boys and they think costa's are the best even though the evidence was right there in front of them. I was pretty close to walking to my car and getting a set of grey lenses (I have random lenses laying everywhere) and taking a hammer to them.

haha no....most of them are country boys and they think costa's are the best even though the evidence was right there in front of them. I was pretty close to walking to my car and getting a set of grey lenses (I have random lenses laying everywhere) and taking a hammer to them.

you do that you better film their reaction for our entertainment ha

Back