• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Schumacher!

He is under investigation by the stewards for not slowing under i believe yellow flag conditions which could cost him his podium. But still its great to see.
He had pole for monaco but lost it to his five spot grid penalty.

Well he never got a penalty for it so that's good I guess.

Crazy race, Alonso wins from 11th, Schumacher is third from 12th, and Webber is 4th from 19th, yet Button is only 8th from 9th? McLaren have been disastrous. They can normally be relied upon to be consistent but every race is another mistake be it car set-up, pitstops, something. Ever since Ron Dennis stood down their standards have dropped and now they're paying the price. Get it together McLaren.

As for Maldonado, the guy should be banned from racing. As David Coulthard says, he uses his car as a weapon when things don't go his way and that is unacceptable.

Alonso totally deserved the win. I think he is amazing. Glad he got the home win.

Did anyone see his O's??? Poss Sig ed?

He normally wears different pairs of Oakley's throughout the weekend. I saw him in a pair of Crystal Red Holbrook which I thought were Jupiter Camos but they looked to have a chrome lens in, did you mean those? The Holbrooks are now part of the OCP programme I think so maybe it was just a custom pair from that rather than a signature pair. He does deserve a signature pair though I think, he's more famous globally than Yuravj Singh, Sebastien Loeb, or that fisherman who has a signature pair of Flak Jackets! He's probably more famous than Shaun White. Plus, he is clearly a fantastic driver at the top of his game, the best of the best.

Well he never got a penalty for it so that's good I guess.

Crazy race, Alonso wins from 11th, Schumacher is third from 12th, and Webber is 4th from 19th, yet Button is only 8th from 9th? McLaren have been disastrous. They can normally be relied upon to be consistent but every race is another mistake be it car set-up, pitstops, something. Ever since Ron Dennis stood down their standards have dropped and now they're paying the price. Get it together McLaren.

As for Maldonado, the guy should be banned from racing. As David Coulthard says, he uses his car as a weapon when things don't go his way and that is unacceptable.

I watched it on FOX and yes awesome race this weekend. :) i feel bad for Hamilton crashing into Maldonado like that after being second. Pastor should really be taken out of that car like you said, he's a danger to others.

i agree with you guys on maldonado, that guy is a much more crazy driver than kobayashi was when he was younger. as for the weekends race results, just something i observed: the order it finished was the way they succeeded each other in ferrari. schumi was replaced by kimi then kimi was later replaced by alonso!

i agree with you guys on maldonado, that guy is a much more crazy driver than kobayashi was when he was younger. as for the weekends race results, just something i observed: the order it finished was the way they succeeded each other in ferrari. schumi was replaced by kimi then kimi was later replaced by alonso!

HA, good eye bouncing boy. I believe Kimi Raikkonen is due a victory very soon.

Alonso totally deserved the win. I think he is amazing. Glad he got the home win.

Did anyone see his O's??? Poss Sig ed?

Fantastic drive. Top of his game - and I reckon the most complete driver on the grid at the moment.

I wondered whether those custom Holbrooks might end up being his Sig Ed.
Red frame, chrome lenses, and yellow icons would be a very Ferrari colorway, as well as in keeping with the Spanish flag.
Makes perfect sense to me.

Would be a shame though - cos I totally can't rock the Holbrook whatsoever.
:sad:

Back