• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Score!!!

Well I didnt but I do now. I had someone go pick it up and they are getting it ready for shipment. I'll schedule a truck to pick it up next week from their location. In my business I ship a lot all over the country so I a few connections to get it done. It took a couple hours of solid phone time to put it all together. This one happened to work out. I spent at least the same amount of time chasing another one this week and came up empty.

How much is it going to cost for it to be shipped to you? I would really like to know. I have a tower I can get but has to be shipped so I would like to know about what it would cost.

Well what it cost me and what it costs someone walking in off the street are 2 different number altogether. My cost on this shipment will run me $120. Not bad for the southernmost point in the US. I have a few freight brokers I use all the time for truck shipments. I also have a business location with dock doors and a forklift. Home pick up and delivery adds cost to any shipment. On another note you have to make sure the shipper knows how to properly prep and secure a display for shipping. Trucking companies can be hard on stuff. Just things to look out for if you dont do this on a regular basis.

Back