• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scored A Bob Head....

i was pretty nervous buying my first bob head off ebay too but mine was a little more, 300 bucks. Just give the seller time to ship, THe bob head pretty big and fragile so he has to package it up super nice and carefully. Not as easy as sending shades. From the picture you posted it look legit to me , All the marking look like how mine is.

So does anyone know the name of the ebay seller who is selling a large amount of bob heads? Does anyone really know if these are reproductions? I only ask because I am looking at another one and I see from the sellers history this is his forth bob head being listed on Ebay. Thanks

Oh yeah a second thought on this seller. She had the head packed very well. She actually took it to a packing company who bubble wrapped the head then put it in a box with packing peanuts then put that box in another box with more packing peanuts. I'd say it cost her $30 bucks just to have it packed up. I asked her about her 1 negative feedback because that is what made me nervous and she said the buyer was on a military base and had two different addresses listed between Ebay and Paypal and she shipped to the address that automatically came up on her shipping label and the buyer was upset over it going to the wrong address.

Latest Posts

Back