• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

scored a pair of Romeo 1's on Ebay this afternoon.

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Seller claims there are brand new in the box but the box is wrong and she actually had them listed as Juliets. Someone told her they were Romeo's but she could not change the heading. Got them for $634 I just have to wait to Tuesday when she gets back from her Memorial weekend to go pick them up. Pictures to come on Tuesday! I am pretty excited about this..

Sweet! Congrats. I actually had them in my watch list but they got too high for me to bid. They look really good. Can't beat a brand new pair of Romeo's right box or not!

We will see how good they are when I get there. I was pretty happy but now I see a plasma listed at $599.

Nice pick up. Was looking at them too. Did you get to use a 10% off code? I think it is good until the 27th, thinking now would be a good time to buy.

Thanks guys. No I did not know there was a 10% off coupon. I would probably have to pay through paypal? I already made arrangements to meet her in person on Tuesday.

Latest Posts

Back