• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scotty Cameron Putters / What's in Your Bag

Here is my Bag as it sits right now, Im rockin the new TM Rocketballzzzzzz! They have been a great club so far, also using my old Ping 3 wood, just a cheap putter for another day or two until my new Scotty Cameron gets in and Im thinking of picking up the Titleist 910 D2 in a week or so my buddy has one but I still cant decide if I like it enough for that kind of cash or not yet!! I also have the TM TMX Stand bag because I like to walk whenever I can!! I love that bag and of course I have an Oakley towel which is in the wash right now!!

sick bag!!!

I used to collect Scotty Camerons, but have sold most all of them (execpt a 1998 Pro Platinum Newport 2 prototype). I switched to a Bettinardi BB35 (I think Bob Bettinardi is better than Scotty Cameron). I love the boxcar look of the head and the center shafted look at address, instant confidence boost. I have a Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams Super Fairway 3 wood and 19 degree Hybrid along with Titleist AP2 irons and Vokey wedges in my Oakley bag. I'm hoping to pick up some Mizuno MP59 irons as soon as I get the money to justify it.

Also, which is better - the newport or studio 62?

I'm just really starting to get into golf this year. Maybe I'll change from Oakley to Golf to save money!!!

Since when is this damn site going to start costing me money on **** (that's the expletive for poopoo, not the sporting goods store) other that sunglasses?!?!?

Can someone tell me if this is actually something special and if the price is fair? I feel like I have to get a new putter now.
Rare Titleist Scotty Cameron Putter - First of 500! - Edmonton Sports Goods For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

I don't think this is fair at all!! The whole point of a first of 500 run is for collecting purposes. Once you actually use it and trash the head cover like that it's not worth any more than a normal studio select putter. I would say $175 would be fair. There is nothing different from a "first of 500" putter and the standard version besides the stamp on the face and the head cover.

Also, which is better - the newport or studio 62?
It's all personal preference...I have a buddy that has a Circa 62 and he loves it!! He says the feel and balance is second to none. I think the Circa 62 only comes in 35" and you can get a Newport in 33" - 35". The Circa 62 also has a carbon finish which is more prone to rust, so you have to keep it clean.

It's all personal preference...I have a buddy that has a Circa 62 and he loves it!! He says the feel and balance is second to none. I think the Circa 62 only comes in 35" and you can get a Newport in 33" - 35". The Circa 62 also has a carbon finish which is more prone to rust, so you have to keep it clean.

%100!! Both of my Circa's have rusted.

Come on guys where are the pics!!!!!!
Here are the 2 I still have...

8008c334.jpg

Attachments

• 8008c334.jpg
    8008c334.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 8008c334.jpg
    8008c334.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 192
Back