1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yes this is it, very rare and very hard to find, this piece is brand new , you have to see it in person to appreciate the detail and many hours of work to make this, each piece is die cast than soldered together, they were built for Oakley over 15 years ago, looking for something as "special" to trade for
    Scotty Cannon PEWTER Funny Car - DSCN1862.JPG Scotty Cannon PEWTER Funny Car - DSCN1870.JPG Scotty Cannon PEWTER Funny Car - DSCN1867.JPG Scotty Cannon PEWTER Funny Car - DSCN1868.JPG Scotty Cannon PEWTER Funny Car - DSCN1677.JPG Scotty Cannon PEWTER Funny Car - DSC07519.JPG Scotty Cannon PEWTER Funny Car - DSCN1875.JPG

Attached Files:

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow what will it take ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Pm me. U know what I have lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    @GRFMotorsports
    I know this is right up your alley.

I'd love to have something like this, looks amazing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this still availble?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome piece

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.