1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyBaseball10

OakleyBaseball10 Oakley Beginner

Hey everyone, long time no post. Just got a pair of White Oakley Radars with a fire iridium lens. I've had them for about a week, and have taken extremely good care of them. But somehow, I already have a scratch (very minor, can't even see it unless you are looking for it) on the bottom of the right side of the lens! Is there anything I can do to get rid of this scratch? Again, its very minor, but I would just like for it not to be there. Thanks! If you need pictures, ill do my best to get a good one of it.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Not much you can do other than replacement. I have used McGuire's plastic polish with a micro fiber cloth and it seems to make it less noticeable but the scratch is still there.

3. OakleyBaseball10

OakleyBaseball10 Oakley Beginner

Alright. I don't think I'll replace it, as they are new and it is not necessary. Thanks for informing me though.

4. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

Bright colored lenses like fire also show scratches incredibly well with my experience. It's harder to pinpoint those tiny scratches on a bronze or grey lens, but it's really easy with the fire, violet, jade, etc.