1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Zach Splaingard

Zach Splaingard Oakley Beginner

Hello all,

First post on the board and I'm looking for some advice. I've had my Juliet plasma/Ice Iridium Polarized since they were first released and up until a week ago they were flawless. They fell off my head to the bottom of a pool and now there are scratches directly in my line of vision. :mad:

I've looked on Oakley's website as well as the Vault and it seems like you cannot just buy replacement Ice Iridium Polarized lenses from Oakley. Would I have any luck with the service department? I was planning on sending them in for a tuneup anyway. Or are my only solutions to buy a whole new pair of Juliets from Oakley or try and find the lenses on eBay?

Thanks in advance!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

They should be able to tune them. Lenses you'll probably have to find elsewhere.

3. Zach Splaingard

Zach Splaingard Oakley Beginner

I bit the bullet and snatched up a pair of lenses on eBay a minute ago fearing that response. They are sure hard to come by! How much do tune-ups cost?

Now, to find just a polished frame to put my VL lenses in... :wink:

4. jetta3381

jetta3381 Oakley Enthusiast

5. Ursusntn

Ursusntn Oakley Beginner

I just got my x metal /ruby Juliet's back last week , the cost was $65. . If the serial number wasn't the same I'd swear they were a bran d new pair . I've had them since 99 they were extremely loose , and completely unwearable . They look and feel like a brand new pair, I'd highly recommend sending them in.