• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
Any way to remove them from black iridium......out side (side not closest to eyes) and why they scratch so easy!?

Either you don't take care of them or don't clean them correctly. Everything sctraches over time unless you store them and never use them. Why you no like Oakley lenses?

Either you don't take care of them or don't clean them correctly. Everything sctraches over time unless you store them and never use them. Why you no like Oakley lenses?
Because a) I paid 50$ for them b) I've wore these lenses 3 times and there scratched......

Scratches are like your trucks paint job. You can't get mad at the dealership that sold youcthe truck brand new... you used it for a few weeks and the road scratched it up. Same concept, you no like scratches don't use them or take them outside.

I wear nearly all my pairs and they're covered with surface scratches on the iridium coating.
It doesn't seem to affect my vision at all, looking through the lens. I can't see the scratches from inside.
So I've given up being fussy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back