• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Screw & Pin Pusher tool - LINEGEAR

Despite the fact that there are some obvious translation oddities as far as translation, it's pretty easy to follow I'd say, but something on the title bar that briefly describes what the products are, like "Quality aftermarket parts and lenses for X-Metals" or something like that would help. Daisuke services clients across the world so it'll be hard to please everyone:)

Things that help me make my decision are also things like the video demos of lenses. Would also like to the tints of the lenses as you look through them, that's somewhat of a gamble as well. A US distributor would help as I ordered some lenses earlier this month and they are only now getting out of US customs.

thank you all, for comment, feedback, reply (yes we talked about it on the thread Kronin refer to)..... let's see how it goes for the US distributor, maybe next year or next two years because we don't find an agreeable agreement. so we decided to hold on the topic as of now.

Just received. Thanks Linegear

uploadfromtaptalk1431018708773.JPG

Back