• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sebastien Loeb Jupiter Squared Help!

Foxrider21

Oakley Beginner
NJ
Oakley Jupiter Squared Matte Black w/OO Positive Red - Sebastien Loeb
SKU#OO9135-12

I have been looking for these for a while but can't seem to find them anywhere in the US. Trying my best to avoid ordering them from Europe. I was wondering if anyone has first, seen these here in the US and second know where I can scoop a pair. Thanks

think they are a european release for now. whether they will appear in US stores, not too sure dude. maybe as some forum members to help? i have a pair of these, and they're wickedly awesome. so do try and hunt down one soon yeah? good luck!

edit: minor detail, but these come with +ve Red Iridium, not OO Red. =)

think they are a european release for now. whether they will appear in US stores, not too sure dude. maybe as some forum members to help? i have a pair of these, and they're wickedly awesome. so do try and hunt down one soon yeah? good luck!

edit: minor detail, but these come with +ve Red Iridium, not OO Red. =)

Thanks for the info man, I'm going to keep on tracking them down. And as far as ordering them from Europe...never had purchased anything online from Europe and a little cautious about sending the money

Thanks for the info man, I'm going to keep on tracking them down. And as far as ordering them from Europe...never had purchased anything online from Europe and a little cautious about sending the money

My local sunglasses shop brought 2 pieces today.If you still want them and need any help tell me.