1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Foxrider21

Foxrider21 Oakley Beginner

Oakley Jupiter Squared Matte Black w/OO Positive Red - Sebastien Loeb
    SKU#OO9135-12

I have been looking for these for a while but can't seem to find them anywhere in the US. Trying my best to avoid ordering them from Europe. I was wondering if anyone has first, seen these here in the US and second know where I can scoop a pair. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

think they are a european release for now. whether they will appear in US stores, not too sure dude. maybe as some forum members to help? i have a pair of these, and they're wickedly awesome. so do try and hunt down one soon yeah? good luck!

edit: minor detail, but these come with +ve Red Iridium, not OO Red. =)

3. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Why not ordering from Europe?
    Check UK stores.

4. Foxrider21

Foxrider21 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the info man, I'm going to keep on tracking them down. And as far as ordering them from Europe...never had purchased anything online from Europe and a little cautious about sending the money

5. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

My local sunglasses shop brought 2 pieces today.If you still want them and need any help tell me.

6. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

(Oakley Forum Sponsor) Shade Station sell them, and I believe they post out of the UK.
    Oakley Sebastian Loeb Jupiter Squared Matte Black OO9135-12 - Shade Station

Why not send them a PM about postage prices etc.

You will, however, find that the exchange rate between UK and USA will not be in your favour.
    Therefore do not be surprised if this ends up costing you about $200 due to the strength of the GBP over the USD.