• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Second Chance Offer

Your protection via Paypal is much greater if you buy via eBay rather than accept a papal invoice though. To get any money back via PayPal outside of eBay, the seller needs to be carrying a balance on his Paypal account. If you go through eBay, then Paypal will refund the whole amount if something goes wrong, even if the seller has no money his PayPal account.

I stuck with the regular route and did this using the BIN function. I think everything should be good. Thanks for the info everyone.
I should be a proud owner of some new IH Juliets in the next week or so.

Cheers!

Well that was short lived, I just paid for the item and then got a reply back from the guy saying he couldn't get the Juliet's for me too bad, I thought he had an extra pair with him...I got my refund but still on the hunt for them IH Juliet's.

Thanks again for the help with the second offer/ebay/paypal info guys...

Well that was short lived, I just paid for the item and then got a reply back from the guy saying he couldn't get the Juliet's for me too bad, I thought he had an extra pair with him...I got my refund but still on the hunt for them IH Juliet's.

Thanks again for the help with the second offer/ebay/paypal info guys...

that's sad man. let me ask the vault store near my place if they still have one..

EDIT: I just called they're sold out for a month now.

Back