• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Second Set Of Polished X Squared...

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
K

Kashton

Just received my second pair of Polished X Squared and I threw in some Slate Iridium Oakley Lenses. They have a nice mirrored look in person. Hard to tell in the pics but it turned out really nice! Now just waiting on my Sky Blue Linegear kit to complet it :)

ebay712_zpsc3df0d96.jpg

ebay711_zps282d8e81.jpg

ebay714_zpsd11f6dc8.jpg

ebay713_zpse867d39c.jpg

Thanks,

Don

I like it! I've always wondered about the slate lens. Does it look like black iridium on the outside, or is it more like chrome iridium? How is the light transmission?

I like it! I've always wondered about the slate lens. Does it look like black iridium on the outside, or is it more like chrome iridium? How is the light transmission?

Thanks! Lets in a good bit more light than the Black Iridium...I'd say it's cross between Black Iridium and Chrome Iridium. Has best of both worlds as far as looks. I think you would like it. I am really liking it. I have Black Polar Iridium in my other Polished set and there is enough difference in them that I am keeping both set ups like this. Go for it! You will like them!!

Never seen the slate in real life, but I can imagine that with the polished frame they look awesome in real life! :) Congrats! :)

Nice setup Don! But why'd you have to go and get rid of those beautiful polished carbon X-Squared?

Nice setup Don! But why'd you have to go and get rid of those beautiful polished carbon X-Squared?

Thanks!! Man for some reason I could not get used to the dark frame. I loved them too. I have come to realize I am a polished or plasma guy. Something about the dark frame hides the lines of the X Metals. Love the pop of the Polished!