• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Secret Santa Exchange Sign Up Thread

I'll ask for frame preferences then when I collect addresses. That way I can at least try to please everyone.

This would be my biggest concern. I think this is an awesome idea, but the truth of the matter is Im pretty selective in the actual glasses I like to own. Id hate to get something as a gift from someone here, and then have it just sit and collect dust. And I wouldnt be able to bring myself to sell it, since it was a gift.

I'll ask for preferences on glasses when I collect addresses and try to match that with what everyone is willing to give. That way we come as close as possible to matching up with styles you prefer.

Be sure when I ask to name a variety of styles, I know we can make this work.

Just an update. When we get the list fully together we will ask for your glasses preferences and what you are willing to give away that way we can match you up with a similar person with the same likes.

It won't be 100% perfect but we'll try out best to please everyone.

The list is kept anonymous so that it's a mystery to everyone. It wouldn't be fun if we all knew. :wink:

But so far we have 7 people, 2 international. We need at least 3 more to have it be an even exchange.

Back