• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Secret Santa Sunglass Exchange

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I just thought of something fun that would be cool.

How about we do a gift exchange kind of like Secret Santa but we exchange glasses with each other? Set a value of like $100 to $150 and have somebody organize the thing and tell everyone where to ship their glasses to but not reveal the user until after everyone receives their glasses.

Anyone up for this? I think it'd be a lot of fun and everyone gets something different. I'm sure everyone has one pair they can't stand.

would we be buying a new pair for someone or would this be more of a current collection piece we no longer want? or either?

Basically I think it would be best if we threw up a pair from our own collection. Like I said though a general value of $100 to $150 or something that way nobody gets screwed value wise. But I know most of us are all fair and have good judgement so I don't think there'd be any issues.

Ideally I'd like to offer something new/un-worn but that doesn't leave much ahaha. :p
hmm. echav23, I know you've got a sick collection haha, one of the nicest on here, shouldn't be to difficult for you!

Who else would be down for this? If you're actually interested let me know so that I can put you on the list. Feel free to contribute other ideas if you guys want some extra guidelines but I'll throw this out there.

1) Glasses must be in the $100-$150 area (we know what our stuff is worth so please stick to this as best as you can)
2) If used must be in good condition (again, we are collectors so we know how to judge condition)
3) Original box and microbag preferred

Sounds like a great idea and fun

Issue is... I'm in Singapore, I'm willing to ship to US, anyone willing to ship here? We can factor the shipping cost into the $100-$150

Back