1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. romeoryann

romeoryann Oakley Beginner

Has anyone tried Seek Optics Aftermarket lenses for Oakleys? Currently looking for replacement lenses for my Juliets and wondering if anyone has a review of these?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Go OEM or go home!!!

:p

Never heard of Seek... Not a good sign ...

flyer and OakleyGuru379 like this.
  3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Try your local O store. There is a good chance they still have some J lenses, and at retail as well.

4. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Collector

There are OEM fire polarized, black Iridium polarized and vr28 black Iridium polarized on ebay for $60 shipped.. Should make the decision easy Imho

5. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Its tempting to try a pair of SEEK lenses. I just noticed them on eBay and prices start at only $15.44 CAD ($11 USD). Might be worth a try for a beater pair.

eBay

Seek Optics - Aftermarket Oakley Lens Review? - seek.JPG

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Good luck

Jmgarcia likes this.
  7. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Anyone else want to try them 1st and then let me know? ;)

I'm actually all set for Juliet lenses for now but was looking for a friend.

The old adage "you get what you pay for" is probably accurate though. :rolleyes:

flyer likes this.
  8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yeah. I'll probably never try anything that's non oem. That's just me. Some guys love the non oem lenses out there.

9. flyer

flyer Oakley Expert

I always buy Original Equipment first when it's available, custom cuts from OE second, or aftermarket if not available anywhere else. Juliet deserves the best.

10. Max013

Max013 Oakley Beginner

Just received a set of Seek Optics lenses for my Flak Jacket XLJ. This is my first purchase from them and I love them! I got the polarized fire red, the color is very rich and the optical clarity is top notch! Very solid lenses, not flimsy like other brands. I had some very bad experience with revant and walleva, both very thin and cloudy. I also own a pair of Canteen and a pair of fives squared. I think I'm gonna get some lenses for those too! I'll let you know what I think :)