• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seeking Honest Advice On Values

great items, but condition is definitley looking on the used side, GLWSside

the 24k glasses are def xx24k and the box. mint romeo complete would be around $5-600 while the xx24k $350-$500

Shoe One Yellow high in 13.0?? NOOOOO

I would have loved a set in used condition to wear. Though, to be honest, not sure if I need a 13 or 14. You come across any more shoes in 13 give me a shout!

The 24K XX are the gem of the bunch. The Fives are trashed and not super rare, the Juliets aren't worth more than a parts frame due to the mods, the Romeo box is beat up.

The Kevlar wallet might be worth a few bucks (as in $50-100). Too bad the 90's wallets all had Velcro and were oversized.

The metal vault (hard case you mentioned) looks like it's in great shape. That should fetch $100+ easy.

Juliets aren't worth more than a parts frame due to the mods,.

Anyone doing cool mods to these? Custom paint, etc... that could give them a higher collectable value? I got these in May of 2001 and never in my life would have though Oakley stuff would be collectable. I was in school to become a machinest and decided these would look cool if polished into a two tone. Obviously a potentially poor decision. :) I bet I had not owned them month.

For custom paint etc. check out the x man (website:thexmancustoms.com) or Dr. Chop (website: Www.drchopshop.com - Cerakote Coatings, Airbrush Paint, Oakley Custom Sunglasses both are members here who do some incredible custom work. Though from the sounds of it you may be able to do your own work on them. If you have the ability to polish or bead blast you could polish the entire piece, clean up the current two-toned finish, or change it to a new finish entirely. While it may be modified it should still be worth some money. Not the $300-400 a bnib would fetch you, but easily $200.

Anyone doing cool mods to these? Custom paint, etc... that could give them a higher collectable value? I got these in May of 2001 and never in my life would have though Oakley stuff would be collectable. I was in school to become a machinest and decided these would look cool if polished into a two tone. Obviously a potentially poor decision. :) I bet I had not owned them month.
Don't get me wrong, they're not trashed. But as Mdgustaf said they're not quite as much as if they were a stock color.

X-Man can do finishes closest to OEM via blasting and also does work in restoring the nose's flex couplers, he does some solid-color work as well (not sure if it's paint or cerakote or what) for one-stop service. Dr Chop is definitely the guy to see if you want something custom- he'll do ceramic, solid colors, camo, chrome, candy, and anything in between. We have another vendor that does water-transfer patterns and has quick turnaround on cerakote.

Thank you Rustpot, I didn't have the energy to fully flush out all the details, I am sure the OP will appreciate it! And I didn't even think of CCL.

Damn! I want that Romeo box! Unfortunately I have no idea what it's worth :)

The 24k XX should be around $400-$500.

As @Mdgustaf said. The saddleback should be about $100, I personally think it's the most underrated of all the Oakley watches. Removed the cuff from mine & wear them daily

Back