• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seeking Honest Advice On Values

The 24k XX should be around $400-$500.
+1

A few recent 24X XX non-serial in VG/MINT condition have gone for below $400 recently. Some of the serialized ones would be closer to $500 if the lenses were right and the frame did not require service. The one you have pictured is a 2nd gen 24K XX - a small nick or three on the frames, but would say $450 +/- the value/condition of the lenses.

The Juliets I would need more info on to help there - a lot of variables and the 'polishing'/refinishing is subjective, lowers value to some but not others. If the lenses are clean are the frame is tight $275-$300 perhaps. This also depends on what else, if anything is included.

The wallet around these parts is $40-$60, eBay might do a bit more $s

The R1 box is subjective - depends on how much one wants it (PM'ing on this BTW)

Last edited:
The red shoes are ShoeThree. What size are they? The ShoeOne really seem to take a hit on condition. Mint up to $300 but worn sometimes less than $40. The butterscotch Fives arent worth a whole lot. I think the other stuff has been covered.

the TB1's- depending on condition and if you have the box/case goes for between 250 up to $500 ish. the titanium with cannon red is a desireable combination, and the ion black is actually stainless steel instead of titanium, but commands the same collectability due to the "stealth" colorway.

Alright everyone. I greatly appreciate your help. I had high hopes of getting pictures loaded and organized tonight. I took about 100 pics and loaded them to the web but I'm just not going to be able get them up on the forum tonight. Last night was 2am and tonight it's already 12:30am here in Indiana. I need sleep!

I went to my friends to photo his stuff and he pulled out more stuff. A mirror and a shelf. He thinks he has 5 or more of the shelves. Pics are in the album.

Here is a link to the photo account where I put the pics. If you are bored or interested please feel free to browse O-stuff Photos by GeneMJ | Photobucket

Thanks all

Nice pics!!!

I think it'll give people a good idea of what's for sale!!!

You might want to give dimensions for he shelves... So people can know if it'll fit in their cases or not

Thanks again OP!!!

Great pics. Looks like most of the items have some significant wear on them but still in good shape. When the time comes to sell Im interested in the red ShoeThrees.

+1

A few recent 24X XX non-serial in VG/MINT condition have gone for below $400 recently. Some of the serialized ones would be closer to $500 if the lenses were right and the frame did not require service. The one you have pictured is a 2nd gen 24K XX - a small nick or three on the frames, but would say $450 +/- the value/condition of the lenses.

The Juliets I would need more info on to help there - a lot of variables and the 'polishing'/refinishing is subjective, lowers value to some but not others. If the lenses are clean are the frame is tight $275-$300 perhaps. This also depends on what else, if anything is included.

The wallet around these parts is $40-$60, eBay might do a bit more $s

The R1 box is subjective - depends on how much one wants it (PM'ing on this BTW)

I agree with MJLSr on the XX and Juliet prices, can't speak to the rest.

Those forum members who are primarily looking to collect examples of each released colorway won't be much interested in the Juliets but there's lots of forum members into modding and would be interested. I think the polished earstems are of note - you don't see that as often as refinished jobs, I guess it's more labor. All polished Juliets released by Oakley had hammer earstems and I occasionally see posts from people looking for polished straight earstems like what you have.

Good luck and welcome to the forum; you've got some interesting stuff but I think I'm too late to compete with the feeding frenzy already stirred up...

Per forum rules there must be prices placed on these items. Also, not to be a jerk, but this thread would seem to be in the wrong forum, and the listing of items without prices earlier (that some have now sold without fair prices posted) would seem to have not fulfilled forum rules either.

Per forum rules there must be prices placed on these items. Also, not to be a jerk, but this thread would seem to be in the wrong forum, and the listing of items without prices earlier (that some have now sold without fair prices posted) would seem to have not fulfilled forum rules either.

I can certainly do that.. and don't mind doing that because it will likely fetch me a little more money.. A select group of people have been really good to me with advice and I wanted them to have a chance because I appreciate their help so much. Not here to do anything wrong, that's why I was a paying member before ever starting this thread. I'd love to have a moderators guidance on this.. I feel like enough people have helped and mentioned things through PM that they deserve a chance...

Just deleted multiple posts. Any mod that would like to lock or delete this entire thread - please feel free to do so.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back