• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seeking Splice Knowledge

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
I am picking these splices up today for only 100 bucks and i am curious why all of teh splices that i see on here don't have oakley on them although i hear that oakley did release pairs with oakley on the nose, are these a later release pair or earlier?
photo2.jpg

As far as I'm aware the first splice didn't have the wording across the bridge but the later releases did. I've got the same frame but without the name on the bridge. Not aware that it was a SGH exclusive as far as I was aware, well not in the UK anyhow. Got mine just after they were relaesed from an outdoor store in the Meadowhall shopping center in Sheffield UK.

As far as I'm aware the first splice didn't have the wording across the bridge but the later releases did. I've got the same frame but without the name on the bridge. Not aware that it was a SGH exclusive as far as I was aware, well not in the UK anyhow. Got mine just after they were relaesed from an outdoor store in the Meadowhall shopping center in Sheffield UK.

dont forget as well some got faded/polished off over the years from the crystal frame..

and i was also under the impression that it was a SGH excl.. but clearly i was wrong lol!

Back