• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sell : Oakley Hijinx Red Shift Line Soviet Completed

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

HI GUYS... JUST WANNA SELL ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUNGLASSES...

HIJINX RED SHIFT LINE SOVIET

COMPLETED SET AS WELL AND NEW CONDITIONS.

PRICES IS $250 INCLUDE SHIPPING OR TRADES WITH X METAL SERIES JULIET, XX METAL, WATER JACKET,WATCHES OR ANYTHING YOU HAVE AS LONG THEIR WORTH TO BE TRADES OUT,
PLEASE SEND YOUR OFFER BY PM OR EMAIL : indaholiver@yahoo.com

hijsovyet1.jpg

hijsovyet2.jpg

hijsovyet4.jpg

hijsovyet3.jpg

hijsovyet5.jpg

THANKS BRO...

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

replied :)

I am purchasing these from erwin oakley who is sending them to me in advance of payment to help build his seller reputation here and to ease my dealing with international shipper. Once I receive, review and am satisfied, I will send $250 via paypal. We agreed to post this on the open forum so there would be public record of this transaction.

PM Sent

man i really want these!

I'm confused, erwin oakley says we have a deal but I get a PM from Brettc10 that he also has a deal with erwin oakley. Are there two pair of these for sale?

Username Hidden said:
I am purchasing these from erwin oakley who is sending them to me in advance of payment to help build his seller reputation here and to ease my dealing with international shipper. Once I receive, review and am satisfied, I will send $250 via paypal. We agreed to post this on the open forum so there would be public record of this transaction.

that's right bro.. i already sent the hijinx and sending the tracking number to your email, have you receive it?

Username Hidden said:
man i really want these!

just pm me :)

Username Hidden said:
I'm confused, erwin oakley says we have a deal but I get a PM from Brettc10 that he also has a deal with erwin oakley. Are there two pair of these for sale?

no worries bro i still got couple of these hijinx and it's all new in box, and still i'm doing on business for a trades with brettc10 :thumbup

i have 4 pairs of these babies, anyone want one :)..

bump!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.