1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Long time lurker, first time post. Got these on a trade locally and thought I'd use them cause my girlfriend wanted me to get into biking with her.

Selling or trading a pair of nearly mint Jawbreaker Cavendish with the Prizm Road lense installed and an extra Jade Iridium lense. Comes with Cavendish microfiber cloth bag, extra nose piece and attachment, and a soft Oakley Vault case that will house both the glasses and the extra lense. No scratches or imperfections from what I can see on the lenses.

Sell price is $180 all in. Done a little looking around now and believe that this is a fair asking price. I would also take glasses towards the price, but they need to be fair prices (forum prices) and not retail prices. I'm easy to work with.

Sell or trade Jawbreaker Cavendish w/ extra lense. $180 - 20160519_054408.jpg

Sell or trade Jawbreaker Cavendish w/ extra lense. $180 - 20160519_054152.jpg

Sell or trade Jawbreaker Cavendish w/ extra lense. $180 - 20160519_054146.jpg

Sell or trade Jawbreaker Cavendish w/ extra lense. $180 - 20160519_054202.jpg

Sell or trade Jawbreaker Cavendish w/ extra lense. $180 - 20160519_054334.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/28/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no scratches mate?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    None that I can see

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Price lowered to $200. Will also trade for a couple of pairs of Holbrooks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Will take reasonable offers. Will do partial trades as well. Let me know. I'm easy to work with.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump with price drop. $180 all in. Looking to buy Holbrook woodgrain with prizm dailies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Anyone? Any trade offers?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What is your bottom dollar