1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There have been posts recently that got me interested in the Ichiro Radar's. I have a pair of brand new London Police Gascan NIB and a pair of Troy Lee Jupiter (white frame with desgins) BNIB with a hard case that comes with it. I am mainly interested in the Ichiro Radar (blue ones), but would also be open to other things as well. I am only into plastic frames, and no Frogskins please. Would be willing to trade or sell or do whatever with these, but really want the Ichiro Radar.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have the ichiro radar that im willing to part with but not interested in any of those models

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pmed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Would you sell Gascans outright?