• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling: 10th Mountain Division Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
grey smoke may work better, black/white is way to much of a contrast.

Some people reacted to this post.
That's what I'm hoping. The artwork is so freakin cool. The white frame in the front is so nasty though on me lol.

maybe it's your face! lol jk.
i see a lot more guys than i would expect wearing white frames where i live. i dont get it. i personally hate white frames i just think it looks grose.

the black/white combo looks very good. IMO.

Ok, I'm going to revive this thread. These do not look good on me at all and they just don't do it for me even after switching the frames around. Back on sale at $115.00 shipped in the continental US!

Username Hidden said:
Ok, I'm going to revive this thread. These do not look good on me at all and they just don't do it for me even after switching the frames around. Back on sale at $115.00 shipped in the continental US!

Do you have pics with the Smoke Frame?

The guy from CL freaking ditched me man! I drove 20 minutes to meet him for those $40 Grey Smoke Gascan's and never heard from him again! I called before I left and he said he'd meet me there. Got there, called him like 5 million times and texted, no answer still up to this date.

Sorry, makes me mad thinking I wasted an hour or so waiting on him :laugh:

Ahhh yeah I hate that about CL flakes!

It was such a good deal too. Oh well...$115 Shipped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back