• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling: Black Chrome Splice

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ello! So after much debate, I've decided to sell this. I just fixed it up, and decided it really doesn't fit me well enough to keep (the lenses touch my eyelashes). They are seriously cool looking and all, but they just bug me when I wear them unfortunately. The rubbers are pretty clean. I've only worn it out 4 times after I thoroughly cleaned them, and just replaced the bottom part of the frame. The actual black chrome top piece is in very good shape, while the bottom is a little scuffed up.

I'm about to head off to work, but I just wanted to post this for anyone that may be interested. I can definitely get pictures up later, but here is a video I made on them awhile ago. These are basically the same, excpet for the replacement black piece on the bottom.

My asking price is $110.00. Due to the fact that I bought replacement parts for a pretty steep price, it balances out how much I sold the replacement pieces for and the initial cost perfectly. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

[video=youtube;qLC9hR7CfNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLC9hR7CfNA[/video]

Some people reacted to this post.
Nobody is interested? I know I'm not supposed to bump within 48 hours, but I'm just shocked haha.

I picked up this pair a while ago, otherwise i'd be all over it :smile: Would you consider a trade? I have a pair of TACA Fuel Cells that aren't moving.

I sent you another PM. :tongue:

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back