1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch

Brand New !!

Please do your research on this watch and only make sincere offers. This watch originally retailed for over 3.5k before tax. It's a collectors edition as it was made in limited quantities.

The watch is brand new and has never been used. The back has never been opened. It was purchased from The Oakley Hollywood store myself.

I have verified with Oakley that there are none of these watches left in the company.

I do have original purchase receipt should someone want it. If you'd like to inquire further please contact me on here. If you'd like me to call you please include your phone number.

Asking $3250.00. I purchased it as a collector but have since been selling off all of the items in my collection.

Selling Brand New Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch - $_57.JPG Selling Brand New Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch - $_572.JPG Selling Brand New Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch - $_573.JPG Selling Brand New Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch - $_574.JPG Selling Brand New Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch - $_575.JPG Selling Brand New Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch - $_577.JPG Selling Brand New Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch - $_576.JPG Selling Brand New Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch - $_578.JPG Selling Brand New Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition Titanium Watch - $_5710.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 9/26/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Price?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I modified the post to reflect the price I'm asking.