1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling a "value pack" for the holidays(?).

First is a pair of hinjix. I custom made these a while ago and didn't wear them much. They seemed to fit much better at the store. Black micro bag but no box (OCP).

Second pair is JI######B juliets. plasma and ice iridium. Lenses have a few marks in them as you can see in the pictures. Nosebridge is fairly tight. I just can't seem to rock these shades. no coin or box, just another microfiber bag.

Asking 210$ shipped for both pairs. Ice iridium fans, this is the set for you.
    I use paypal and have only good transactions with buying and selling on the O forum.

Selling "bundle Pack"- Plasma/ice Juliet And Brown Smoke/ice Ocp Hinjix - dsc0019bo.jpg

Selling "bundle Pack"- Plasma/ice Juliet And Brown Smoke/ice Ocp Hinjix - dsc0901n.jpg

Selling "bundle Pack"- Plasma/ice Juliet And Brown Smoke/ice Ocp Hinjix - dsc0902v.jpg

Selling "bundle Pack"- Plasma/ice Juliet And Brown Smoke/ice Ocp Hinjix - dsc0903fv.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM sent :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest