1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi guys,

I'm selling some of my gascans. I'm selling my David Flores (blue), chip foose and Ducatis (grey). All come with original bags/boxes and are in great condition. If you interested, email me

lozpeto@gmail.com

I'm happy to email you photos if you want. Make me reasonable offers people. You know what they are worth. A few months ago, I sold another pair of Flores and my London police collectors set within the week on this forum, so get in quick.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Could you add an estimated price sir? :)

Edit: Talk to Xmetalmaniac about the Chip Foose. He's been looking for those for a long time I believe!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Per forum rules, you need to specify a starting price. Negotiations can be done via PM.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    24 hours to post pricing, thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Are those the sete gascans? I know jiveSEVEN wants a pair!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the Ducatis are sete 15. I want $200 for Ducatis, $300 for chip foose and $500 for David Flores. I'm sorry that I didn't list prices- I wasn't aware that I had to

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    pretty reasonable prices for sure. good luck with ya sale!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Peeza thanks for the heads up haha. He PM'd me but I simply can't afford due to the holidays and my recent purchase!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thx for adding the pricing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Always looking out for others dude!!!:)