• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Selling entire fuel cell collection prices posted selling seperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry about your unfortunate circumstances, I hope you find a buyer. I'll jump in line if you decide to part it out. I would be interested in Love/Hate, Cerakote sage, Infinite Hero 2.0 and Jupiter Camo. Good luck and thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
I am the next :imtheking: of FC's here, ... or at least definitely "In Training".

Would love an opportunity to snag the GWoT & a few others if it shows to be difficult to bail on a whole FC collection.

Im trying to remember everybody that wants stuff, be specific in what you would like if i break it up. It might make it easier to break them up.

Just a note, i have had alot of interest in the love/hates and the tr. They will probably be gone but who knows.

I would live info on the Global War's & the Kyle's, ... but I think someone already mentioned the Kyle's & you posted photos of them. I also have interest in some, or one, of the American flagged Cell's you referenced.

Sorry to hear about the situation. Hope you get what you are looking for on these great pieces.

But if you are parting out I am also interested in the love hates, travel retail, piston bone, SPT, and alinghi. Thanks

I think people should arrange a group buy on this thread... Setup up a 'who wants what?' In the first post ... And split the rest up between the 'co-owners' who can re-sell em later after receiving em in a new thread

Username Hidden said:
I think people should arrange a group buy on this thread... Setup up a 'who wants what?' In the first post ... And split the rest up between the 'co-owners' who can re-sell em later after receiving em in a new thread
That's actually a great idea it would make people a bit extra too

So sorry to hear about your situation...
If you split, I would gladly take the ...

Taca, Global, Max fear, POW, Jupiter, travel and both Troy Lee's

Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.