• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Selling entire fuel cell collection prices posted selling seperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i am getting alot of messages,notes that people would like some things if i break them up. I will be thinking about it. I do still need to get to the 5500 mark so i wont be able to drop things to 135.00 that they would go for with the lot deal. They might be a bit more in line with current pricing that i have seen them go for, I will try to be fair but reasonable. I really need the cash not so much the glasses but i have a few months too. So those that have messaged me i do know what you wanted and i will update once i decide what to do. and i will honor the requests made in the thread too. I just need to get a approval from congress (wife) to go this route.
thanks for all of the support!!
Also someone needs a rust decay!!!i promise it will be reasonable!

Some people reacted to this post.
Im sorry to see that your having to part with a great collection. depending on what you want to do i could be very tempted for either the All star or the breast cancer pairs. Good luck with the sale.

Ok so i have decided to break them up, it looks like i can sell them easier. I am going to try to do some research on the prices of these first, I might have to enlist some help! But i will keep track of who wanted what and i will contact those people first and give them first shot so on and so forth then down the list. i know i had a tone of people want the troy lee love hates and the tr travel retail i will go in order for sure on these they are pretty amazing and it is going to have to be fair.I will be back soon i need to contact someone @BAPD77 for some help on pricing.

So just a update i got prices together i will post the prices tonight. Thanks to @BAPD77 for the help, he is definitely the go to guy for fuel cell, i always looked up to his collection. So i will get the prices up tonight. like i said i had alot of requests for a few pairs i will honor those requests and then i will update as necessary.I got pm's and messages in the thread not necessarily in that order. But i will be fair in that part of the process. Now that that is out of the way..... lets get some glasses sold, see you all tonight.

yes you were the first one ill pm you

PM'd on my PM, cheers stn51:grin:

All prices are obo so please help

PMed

Pm'd on some

Status