• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Selling instead PLEASE DELETE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck finding anyone willing to part with those lens or finding them. I did find some on eBay but ouch the price is higher then if you were to buy the infinite hero juliet lens.

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
It's a rough find but hopefully someone sees something they like. It's a long shot but a shot none-the-less! ;)

Username Hidden said:
It's a rough find but hopefully someone sees something they like. It's a long shot but a shot none-the-less! ;)
Absolutely, good luck!

Haven't bumped this in a while. Anybody out there want their run of the list???

:bump: Hello? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? :lolsign:

Noticed you have been on the hunt for a while...and here I am on my lunch break. So I hope you will be accepting of some friendly feedback. IMO, I would be less likely to trade one item in exchange for multiple items. Trading above a 1:2 ratio is typically in the favor of one party receiving 1 item. But, $$ solves that.
Fruby lenses seem to be going between 80-110 New w/ box. In regards to the Purple hue lenses, supply & demand. There are exponentially more buyers than sellers in this market. With the scarcity and demand of this expect to pay $150-200 depending on condition, as already mentioned...some good used condition lenses just cleared $188 in the matter of hours. I almost bought them. Expect that price to go up over time.

As for your items for sale/trade, if you haven't already posted them in the specific exchange versus here in x-metal. I recommend to post them on ebay and unload them to get what you truly want. Search the sold history of those items and you'll find the price ranges I listed here. These are actual sell prices. Keep in mind you'll pay 10% to ebay, 3% to PP + $5-10 to ship so factor that into your overhead, but you'll have the best chances of someone finding the item you are selling.

I a lot of times use ebay to cross check values. If you post on the exchange pass that 13% savings to forum members your chances would further increase.

Collectors Frogskins Coast frame 9.5/10, lenses 9.5/10 like new
$50-60
Wisdom GogglesElectric Blue oakley | eBay

Wisdom GogglesElectric Blue with High Intensity Blue lens frame 9/10, strap 10/10, lens 5/10 from seasonal use
Like new sold for $44, other searched indicate new replacement lenses sell for $32-$80
Wisdom Goggles blue | eBay

Fives Squared polished black with Slate Iridium frame 9/10 due to regular wear, lenses 10/10 also have Fire lenses 7/10 one has a scuff/scratch other lens 10/10.
$50-60 for no/poor lenses
Fives Squared polished black with Slate | eBay

First gen Tortoise shell Minute with Gold iridium lenses. Frame 7.5/8 out of 10, has wear, lenses 4/10. Sort of a "fixer-upper" pair but still a good grab.
$40-50 with good used lenses
oakley minute gold | eBay

Garage Rock Emerald Iridium lenses, 10/10. Brand new no box. They were removed to use the frame for custom prescription lenses.
Brand new frames + lenses run $45-70
Garage Rock Emerald oakley | eBay

I was not fortunate enough to find a F&F coupon this time around, but if you get one next time around you can do this....
Get a donor lens for $60 minus 30% @ $42+tax, then ship them off to XmetalManiac or Infinite Hero for a custom cut and likely come out cheaper than buying OEM and/or new boxed lenses.

Good luck in your hunt.

While I do appreciate your feedback eBay is too much of a hassle for me. In addition, I don't consider prices on eBay to be useful which is why I come to the forum instead. I would rather trade or sell here then deal with the wide variety that is on eBay, especially when you never know what you'll truly be getting. I find the forum much more reliable. The reason I'm looking to trade a number of these items, if not all of them, is because I don't wear any of them anymore so I have no problems letting multiple items go towards the lenses. I will continue my hunt in hopes that someone finds any or all of these items worth the trade. So far I haven't had any issues here on the forum so I'm going to continue what I'm doing. Thanks!

Decided to try to sell the items individually for funds for the lenses. Please delete!

Status
Not open for further replies.