1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regretfully I have to start selling off my Oakley Collection. Today I will listing My David Flores and my London Police Collectors set. I have a rough price in mind for these items, however I will leave it up to you to make me a REASONABLE offer. These items will be up for sale this week only. If they fail to sell, I will but them on Ebay.

I live in Australia so all offers need to be made in AUS $. If you are lucky enough to get your hands on these RARE items, postage will be additional.

If you have any enquires, email me

lozpeto@gmail.com

I had a little trouble trying to put the pics up because there wasn't a forum option. Hopefully you can view the pics by clicking on the links below.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few members have contacted me about my listing. Sorry for the confusion guys, in the David Flores picture, it is actually two pairs of glasses. I will be selling both. Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    Dang man, that's very painful to sell these, they are very rare and especially the london police gift set, that's a awesome piece. :x

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know!! It took me nearly a year of searching to find the London police and I paid $900!! I don't want to sell my collection but I need to- it sucks :-(

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOLD!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    did u see all of the stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.