1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I've got 2 (two) One Tier Black Display Stands. Looking to sell them at:

$22 each.

Selling: Oakley Black Display Stands - WIX46.jpg

My display is too small and I don't plan on getting the metal ones haha. Not enough space for for these! Let me know if you're interested :smile:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    I really really wish i could use these but i don't have a display cube...it'd just be covered in dust....sigh.
    I don't think those metal stands were made for displaying o-matter frames...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Haha. Yeah. These are really nice, but just don't work that well for the smaller displays like mine. The X Metal ones fit much better lol.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Sale Pending on both :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Sold to Badness! May close.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So uh Badness...planning on hanging onto those or maybe sharing the love? :cool:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    No sharing with those :biggrin: I just need one more of these for my "artist series shelf" when I get my third and final of that collection.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    those stands are PERFECT for artist series . . . you can see everything from the orbital to the arms. . .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Exactly :cool:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I never took delivery on the ones as part of my trade with you...